The Part-Time Prophetic Teachers’ Course is held in the NorthWest at a superb venue near Burnley, Lancashire. All the details can be seen under ‘Training’ on the website, but briefly the Course consists of three 4-day residential Schools; personal study in between with a mentor; and the Autumn Bible Conference. It is a life-changing Course whatever your level of maturity in Christ. School 2 was excellent and we were delighted to have Pastor Richard, as well as Pastor Robert, with us for the early sessions.Their apostolic input gave us a great start! We had two new delegates which was a blessing and we all pressed in to go higher and deeper in God. The worship enabled this too, as did the many activity-interludes which we included in the programme. It was enjoyable as well as stretching and challenging as the delegates’ testimonies show:
– I want that strong spirit; I have it! I received a call on my life at the age of 5 and now I am going to walk in it!
– I have woken up to my calling, it’s not complicated. And when I walk in holiness and purity, I will see more healings.
– I am established and confirmed in my call. As I am faithful more will be given. I have a better understanding of ‘tongues’ and how to listen and interpret them.
– God works through His Word and I have received the Word through every person here. I am moving forward, not being distracted, one step at a time.
– I have received so much, loads and God said just BELIEVE!
On the Wirral
We hold monthly Teaching Mornings which are designed for people who are studying the Bible using The Way of the Spirit Courses, but they are open to all. We welcome mature Christians, new believers and those wanting to ‘investigate’ God. We meet on the 1st Saturday of the month from 10am to 1pm and some stay to eat lunch together. We have anointed worship and a team of anointed trained Bible teachers, and Lord is doing great things amongst us – people are being set free, lives changed and physically healed. Don’t miss out – make these Teaching Mornings a priority!
The Winter series is entitled TIMES OF REVIVAL. When we look at times of revival in the Bible we see principles that we can apply to our own lives, so that we might live in personal revival as we wait for God to sweep our land with His presence once again.
6 January The Revival Power of God’s Word – Kings Asa and Josiah
3 February Faith that calls forth Miracles – King Jehoshaphat
3 March Revival of Faith, Hope & Vision – King Hezekiah
7 April The Reviving Power of Jesus – King of Kings
Venue: St John the Evangelist Church Hall, Bebington Road, New Ferry, CH62 5BJ
Tea and coffee are served and you are welcome to bring your lunch if you would like to stay for fellowship. Admission is free and we take an offering for the work of The Way of the Spirit.
Directions: Come off M53 at J4 and take B5137 to Bebington. Turn left at traffic lights onto B5136 and follow round: through shopping area; 2nd exit at small roundabout; straight on at traffic lights; under railway bridge and St John’s is a few hundred yards on the left. Turn into a narrow lane at the church leading to the car park and hall.
The on-going vision for The Way of the Spirit, Wirral is that we reach people across the Wirral and beyond to:
1. Come to the Teaching Mornings to be edified and strengthened in the Lord by
– hearing accurate Bible teaching illuminated by the Holy Spirit
– sharing with others delight in the Lord and His Word
– applying the truths of the Bible to everyday lives
2. Join a study group for the main course or a short course. It is such a delight to see people reading the Bible systematically and receiving revelation for themselves by the Holy Spirit; to see them being set free by the truth; getting to know God more fully; and growing in the knowledge of who they are in Christ.
3. Enable us to go out into our churches, homes, workplaces, neighbourhoods in strength, confidence and freedom, equipped to live life to the full and to be effective ambassadors for Christ and ministers of the Gospel.
“Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honoured, just as it was with you.” (2Thess.3.1)