What we believe:
- We believe the Bible is inspired by God, making it completely trustworthy and the ultimate authority on what we should believe and how we should live. Living out biblical teaching is crucial to Christian faith; a faith that must show itself through love for each other, practical service and social concern.
- We see God as He is shown in the Bible: Father, Son and Holy Spirit – a trinity. God; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; graciously rules over everything.
- Every person is born a sinner and, guilty of missing God’s standard of perfect living, is subject to God’s judgement. Sinful people can only be made right with God by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ and His death and resurrection.
- Jesus, the Son of God in human form, died in our place to completely pay the price, once and for all, to free us from the guilt and power of sin and from its eternal consequences. The Holy Spirit lives in Christians to reveal God to them, renew them and make them holy.
- Christians are God’s sons, committed to proclaim God’s good news throughout the world and look for the time when the world will see Jesus Christ return as Lord, in power and glory.