Welcome to The Way of The Spirit Worthing
We are a group of Christians from a mix of Worthing churches who love to study God’s Word together. We’ve seen lives change as we meet with God through His Word, illumined by His Spirit, and discover the relevance of the whole Bible to our lives. We currently have two evening groups and three morning groups meeting in private homes. Courses underway, as well as some planned for the near future, are as follows:
Way of the Spirit Bible Reading Course
- Every other Friday, 7.30pm: Unit 1,‘The Call and the Cross’
- On 24 October a second group will start ‘The Call and the Cross’ from the beginning, meeting Wednesday mornings at 10am
- Every Thursday, 10am: Unit 2 – ‘Times of Refreshing’
- Every other Thursday, 9.30 am: Unit 2, ‘Times of Refreshing’
Way of the Spirit Short Courses
- Starting 12 September, every Wednesday at 10.00am: the short course “Be Faithful”.
- Starting 20 September, every other Thursday at 7.30pm: the short course “Five Smooth Stones”
If you are interested in joining a group in finding out more, please contact Patricia Napier.
Saturday Teaching Mornings
Worthing Centre runs regular Saturday Teaching Mornings; attendance is free and all are welcome. Come and enjoy God’s presence, coffee and fellowship, and find out more about The Way of the Spirit and the groups that meet in Worthing.
September 22nd: Theme:“The Wisdom of Solomon” , with guest speaker Rose George
November 17th: Details tba
January 19th 2019: Details tba
Teaching mornings are held 10am – 12.30pm at Queen Street Church, Queen Street, Worthing. BN14 7BJ. Contact Patricia for more information.