Welcome to The Way of The Spirit Worthing
We are a group of Christians from a mix of Worthing churches who love to study God’s Word together. We’ve seen lives change as we meet with God through His Word, illumined by His Spirit, and discover the relevance of the whole Bible to our lives. We currently have two evening groups and three morning groups meeting in private homes. Courses underway, as well as some planned for the near future, are as follows:
Way of the Spirit Bible Reading Course
- Every other Friday, 7.30pm: Unit 1,‘The Call and the Cross’
- Every Wednesday, 10am, Unit 1, ‘The Call and the Cross’
- Starting 8 January 2019, every Tuesday 7-9pm: “My Lord and My God“
- Starting 13 February 2019, every other Wednesday at 10am: “Heirs of the Prophets”
Way of the Spirit Short Courses
- Started 1 November, every Thursday, 10am: ‘Be Blessed’
- Starting 21 November, every other Wednesday at 10am, ‘Five Smooth Stones’
- Fortnightly on Thursdays at 7,30pm: ‘Five Smooth Stones’
If you are interested in joining a group in finding out more, please contact Patricia Napier.
Saturday Teaching Mornings
Worthing Centre runs regular Saturday Teaching Mornings; attendance is free and all are welcome. Come and enjoy God’s presence, coffee and fellowship, and find out more about The Way of the Spirit and the groups that meet in Worthing.
January 19th 2019: Guest Speaker: Ingrid Macmillan
March 16, 2019: Guest Speaker Robert Clifford.
Teaching mornings are held 10am – 12.30pm at Queen Street Church, Queen Street, Worthing. BN14 7BJ. Contact Patricia for more information.