The Seven Ingredients
God’s pattern for teams of living stones
The Seven Ingredients were first taught at the 2020 Team Conference. Understanding and applying them are fundamental to greater unity and fruitfulness. Further teaching followed in the autumn intended to supplement the initial sessions for those who were seeking to build the keys into their lives and teams.
Recordings from both the conference and the workshops are included below. When taken hold of and applied, as well as being a catalyst for personal spiritual growth, they will transform the way we function together, leading to increased fruitfulness, effectiveness, and impact.
The seven ingredients are:
- Walking in faith – How faith is always the launch pad for any journey or project we embark upon; develop a culture of faith.
- Remaining teachable – How getting into, and staying in, the right place in relation to Jesus matters for every disciple.
- Choosing to overcome – The importance of living victoriously, never falling into a victim mentality or colluding with others who do.
- Understanding the significance of spiritual authority – The importance of living victoriously, never falling into a victim mentality or colluding with others who do.
- Facing challenges with courage – The importance of living victoriously, never falling into a victim mentality or colluding with others who do.
- Living according to pattern – How we are to build what God has designed and communicated to us, for that’s what he fills with his glory.
- Living for HIM – Dropping our own ambitions, desires and agendas in order to see God’s kingdom advance.
Please seek to work through these lessons as individuals and teams as you ‘work out your salvation with fear and trembling.’
These sessions were recorded at the Team Conference 2020. The speaker for all them is Richard George.
These sessions were recorded in a series of workshops in Autumn 2020. All sessions are by Richard George apart from session 5 ‘Facing challenges with courage’, which is by Men Gei Li and Maureen Quinton